How to Apply
Complete and submit the application, along with copies of the following (for each student)
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate
- First Eucharist Certificate
- Most Recent Report Card
- Most Recent Achievement Test Scores
- Immunization Record (Conscience exemptions NOT accepted)
- Completed Health History Form
- Signed Release of Records Form (This goes to your child’s current school for grades 1-8 only)
- Current Court Order or Decree of Custody/Conservation (if applicable)
- A $75 application fee
- All PK 3 & PK 4 students must be fully potty trained
Submit two Teacher Recommendation and/or PK-Kindergarten Evaluation forms (You will be prompted as a part of the online application.)
Schedule your entrance assessment (grades 1-8) or Gesell screening (a developmental observation for students entering PreK-Kindergarten).
Upon acceptance, a non-refundable enrollment fee for each student will be due within 10 days.
- Fill out online application and gather required documents (birth certificate, passport, immunization records, report cards, standardized test scores, SEASCS Health History form, Baptismal and First Holy Communion Certificate).
- Submit two teacher recommendation forms (online via email of teachers).
- Submit proof of finances to sustain student living expenses and tuition for 12 months (approximately $17,000 available funds).
- Complete admissions test and/or family interview (can be done online).
- Parent will be notified if the student has (or has not) been accepted for enrollment. School will issue an I-20 (if applicable). Student may not enter the country more than 30 days from start date on I-20.
- A non-refundable fee of $180 per child and tuition is due upon enrollment.Most Recent Achievement Test Scores
- Parent will pay I-901 fee for fmjfee.com and take all documents to visa appointment.
We have limited spaces available at some grade levels. For transfer students in the current school year, apply online with the above link. Please contact our Admissions Director for more information at 281-463-1444 or email Amanda Smith: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuition and Financial Aid
Archdiocesan Tuition Assistance
- Applications Open: TBD
- Deadline for application: TBD
- Notifications sent: TBD
You must have an application on file at the school to receive financial aid. Please apply to the school before applying for assistance.
ACE Scholarship Information
Applications open February 6, 2023 and remain open until April 18, 2023